Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Countdown is on!

WOW, I TOTALLY can't believe that we are so close to finally meeting our newest little monkey!!
We are tryin' to keep Peanut from coming before July 7th, My Dr. wants me to be at least 37 weeks, as she doesn't think the baby is that big to begin with. So I've been having to take it easy for the last 2 weeks and I have to continue taking it easy til then.
In other wonderfully happy news, I am now an Aunt! Chris's Sister had her first baby yesterday, a daughter and she's beautiful!!! It looks like the cousins may be even closer in age than we would have expected!! ;) I'll make sure and post pics when Peanut makes his or her grand entrance into the world!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Congrats on being an Aunt! Take care the next couple of weeks. Need anything?

Dreams and Designs said...

Wow, you are getting so close!!!

JKMN said...

We miss seeing you Katie! Can't wait to meet Peanut.

Narci D said...

yay! Can't wait to meet the little one!

Shannon said...

Hang in there these next couple of weeks Katie! Congratulations on being an aunt!

heidijudy said...

Congratulations, Katie, looking forward to the updates!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Congrats to you and your family - love the pictures in the email! :)