Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Chris!!

Today is my awesome hubby's 30th birthday!!~ Hey I have to rub it in while I still can ;)
I wanted to post some pics of my gorgeous hubby:
Little Chris(5 or 6 yrs. old)
Homecoming 1995
Disney 2007Daddy & Ben

Daddy & Emma
In honor of this, I am going to list 30 things I love about this man (not in any particular order) :

1. His smile
2. His eyes
3. His sense of humor
4. How great of a Daddy he is
5. What a wonderful Husband he is
6. His tush (sorry~Had to say it ;) )
7. His thoughtfulness
8. How hard he works for our family
9. How he worries about me (and peanut) when we're out driving in a storm
10. His voice
11. How unselfish he is
12. The way he still holds the doors open for me
13. How much he loves The Aggies ;)
14. How he patiently explains things to the kids
15. How he calls Emma his Cupcake
16. How he makes sure to take Ben out for Daddy & Benny Time
17. How laid back he is (except when tryin' to choose baby names ;) )
18. How considerate of others he is
19. That he does the dinner dishes for me every night :)
20. His willingness to go to the grocery store
21. His patience with the kiddos
22. His love for his family
23. His positive outlook on life
24. His faith
25. His singing
26. How he reads the kids their bedtime stories every night
27. How he is home in time for dinner almost every night
28. How even after a LONG day at work, he takes the time to play with the kiddos
29. His loyalty
30. That he puts up with me ;)

Honey,
I love you so very much and I am so blessed to have you in my life!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday!!!
All My Love,
Katie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, who's this Chris guy your talkin' about? He sounds really nice. I'll have to meet him some day.

Love,
Your Husband

Dawn said...

That's so sweet, Katie! What a nice tribute. :) And could the twinkle in Ben's eyes be any cuter in that 3rd pic?

OHmommy said...

Awwwww.... what an awesome list. I love that you did 30.

Happy Birthday!!!

I can't wait to see what you write for his 60th! LOL :)

Amy said...

Hey girlie!! Welcome back to blogland!
Happy Birthday to Chris, love the list you did!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

OK - the pic with the LONG hair! Now THAT is a Locks of Love DREAMLAND! :)

Narci D said...

Happy Birthday, Chris! Um, could Ben look any more like him in that 1st pic?

Didi said...

What an awesome tribute! Love your hubby's post!