Thursday, February 11, 2010

NOW this is what I call SNOW!!!

We woke up this morning to snow falling!! And I mean the REAL stuff this time~REAL LIVE snow that I can remember playing in when I was growing up back in Ohio. It snowed ALL day long, in fact I think it's still going at least a little bit! ;) The kiddos had school today, but after school I bundled them all up and we went out in the backyard to play in THE SNOW!!! They had SOO much fun! I made a snowman~yea it's not the best, but I didn't have a lot of help ;) Ben & I had a snowball fight. Ben & Emma made snow angels and went down the slide and fell into the snow, they had a blast! They also decided they might as well see what it was like being a cow~As in they laid out on their tummy's in the grass/snow and ate snow~they were COVERED in it! Miss Ginny wasn't very sure at first, but she really liked it after awhile~EXCEPT when she fell over~then she wanted Mommy to hold her(which also made the snowman building kinda hard ;) ). We all had such a fun time, and the best part is that Ben doesn't have school tomorrow! **I just read on our news webpage that today's snowfall broke the all-time record.** How COOL is that?!?! I'm SO glad that my kiddos got to see it and enjoy it! And just so ya know it is STILL snowing!!! =)
I LOVE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You looked like you were having the best time ever!! I have to say that snowman was a little lame, but I hear Chris made a great one later on! Love you bunvhes! GaGa