Monday, March 2, 2009

Precious Charlie

My Brother, Sister-in-law and their Baby came up from Austin for a visit this weekend. We went over to my parents yesterday for dinner and We were all SUPER excited to get to see Baby Charlie!! He has grown so much since we saw him back in January (he's getting so tall)!! At dinner my Dad (PaPa) was holding him and talking to him and he was SMILING back at my Dad~Did I mention he's not even 2 months old yet!!! What a smart little guy!
Here are a couple of pics we took of the little darling:

4 comments:

Narci D said...

Charlie is SO cute!!

Dawn said...

That smile!! Those are some cute ones of you holding him. :) Love Ben and Emma dancing too!

Shannon said...

LOVE that smile!

The Daily Stroll said...

What a cutie!! He has such a precious smile!