Monday, February 2, 2009

Ben's 1st School Dance

Friday Ben, Emma, Chris & I went to Ben's first school dance. Miss Ginny stayed home with Aunt Mary. ~Thanks Mar for watching her, I know she had fun!! ;)
It was so much fun, the gym had tons of cool lights and a DJ. Ben was such a sweet big brother, he introduced Emma to all of his friends. And he danced with her all night!! It was too cute!! Each grade had their own dance to perform in front of the audience. Kindergarten danced to "Hard Knock Life" from Annie, it was so cute seeing the little kiddos dancing around. Ben thought it was SO cool that I knew most of the songs that were played all night. ;) They also had glow necklaces a spotlight dance stage, and snacks in the cafeteria. Ben danced his little heart out, it was super cute. We all had such a great time!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

How sweet! Who knew he'd have a dance so early in his educational career?

JKMN said...

Aw, I love the school dance. I'm going to miss ours this year and I'm a little sad!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!